Updated: Apr 10, 2019
When it comes to essential oils, Lavender is an absolute MUST have! Like…#hoard all the Lavender because I will die if I ever run out! It can be used for so many things and on so many people.
We use this nightly in our diffusers in the kids room our bedroom to provide a calming, relaxing environment and help us catch those z’s that we desperately need! In addition to diffusing, you can apply a few drops to your wrists (or the kids and hubs) and even apply (diluted) behind your pups ears and on the base of their tail! Yes! Eo's are great for animals too! This oil is also AMAZING for skin irritations. Cuts, scrapes, dryness, rashes, sunburns, etc. A drop or two on the irritated area and you are good to go! And have I mentioned Lavender Lemonade – I made it this past summer – so refreshing and delicious!
Here’s a long list of uses for Lavender… what are your favorite ways to use Lavender?
1. Add 1 drop/oz to your shampoo for longer and thicker hair.
2. Add 1 drop to your mascara for longer lashes.
3. Mix with coconut oil and apply to bumps and cuts.
4. Diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
5. Add 5 drops to 1 cup of Epsom salt for a calming bath.
6. Add a few drops to your moisturizer to promote healthy skin.
7. Use as a spot treatment for blemishes and spots.
8. Add 5-6 drops to wool dryer balls in place of dryer sheets.
9. Mix 10-15 drops with 2 oz of water for a linen spray.
10. Diffuse with lemon + peppermint to aid in seasonal sniffles.
11. Add 1 drop to a pitcher of lemonade for added flavor.
12. Add 4 drops to aloe vera + water for an after sun spray
13. Mix with coconut oil and use as a balm or diaper cream.
14. Apply to temples + wrists for emotional balance/grounding.
15. Mix 8 drops with 8 oz of baking soda for a carpet refresher.
16. Rub on feet at night for a good night’s sleep.
17. Apply to belly after having a baby to promote healthy skin.
18. Mix with coconut oil and apply to owies & booboos.
19. Mix 5 drops with sugar + coconut oil to make a sugar scrub for hands and get.
20. Add a drop with coconut oil and add to a baby's teething jawline.
Want to get your own bottle of heaven, order here.